Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Here we are!

Apparently I needed a little bit of a break from my blog. I recently realized that I hadn't posted since before Christmas and every time I wanted to, I could not find a starting point. Anyway, I have decided to start all over with a new year, and a new blog. Same name, same topics, just different scenery! Hopefully it won't take me too long to get used to this new site.

Our family had a wonderful holiday season! Christmas with a 1 1/2 year old was much different and much more exciting than last year when Little K was only 6 months old. She had a blast opening presents and playing with all of her toys!!!!
Little K is growing so quickly. She is looking less and less like a baby and more like a big girl. She is such a sweet girl and makes me smile no matter what kind of day I'm having. And have I mentioned how much she LOVES her daddy?







Posted by Picasa











She loves going to church, playing outside and playing in water. She sits down with a book and pretends to read and even knows when the book is upside down. She thinks she knows her ABC's and I don't have the heart to tell her she doesn't. She can tell you how old she is and she can tell you all kinds of sounds that animals make! I think she may be the smartest little girl..... ever!
























2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the new blog! Kinley is adorable and getting so big! What is it with kids and their books? That's all Clay wants to do now!

LuLu's Lane said...

Your new blog is great! I love that pic of baby and daddy. It is so sweet.