I am so excited! We have been having a battle with Little K over "clothes" v. "no clothes" and a lot of time it seems like with the "no clothes" option we get a lot of potty accidents! But last night Little K tt'd in the potty for the first time and boy were we excited. I was getting her bath started and so Mr Fix It sat with her and did flash cards with her to keep her attention on the potty. All of the sudden the potty started singing which meant there was "something" and we danced around and praised her all evening long!
But... I'm not ready to throw out the diapers yet... I got her up this morning and sat her on her potty. She didn't want to sit there long and when I left the room to get her clothes and a diaper she walked across the room and tt'd on the floor!!!
I have 9 months to get her potty trained!

2 comments:
I love that baby girl!! Get her some m&m's! Isn't that how to trained me? haha :) Love you.
Wow a singing potty how cool is that?! lol Hang in there she is smart and will be a pro before you know it!
Post a Comment