Don't they look like such big girl shoes???
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Uh Oh, forgot to buy tennis shoes!
Yesterday Mr Fix It had to go somewhere that required him to wear "shoes". I say shoes, but its what I call real shoes since flip flops seem to be what our family wears all summer. Anyway, so he got out his tennis shoes and put them on. Little K studied him and studied him as if it was the oddest thing ever. All day long she was interested in his shoes and talked about them off and on. Soon she started asking where HER tennis shoes were. We told her that hers were too small and we would have to buy her some new ones. We got out that afternoon and ran some errands and when we got home Little K says, "Uh oh, forgot to buy K tennis shoes!" My child is going to be one of those that NEVER forgets. Needless to say we went out today and bought her some tennis shoes and she loved them so much she napped in them! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah- glad to see you blogging again. I have missed your stories! BTW- cute shoes
Ohhhh...they NEVER forget what you say:) I can just picture her sleeping in her shoes. Tell Richard he's in our thoughts and prayers and we're so sorry for his loss.
Post a Comment