Little K spent the night with her Grandmama last night so today I have Little C as an only child. He is such a sweet little guy and is totally in love with me as much as I am with him. I must admit... it didn't start out this way. Being that he was 6 weeks early he just wasn't ready to be out of his mama's belly in this cold, scary world, and he made sure that we knew it. Although I have always loved Little C, there were times when I honestly did not like him very much. I know, that sounds bad, but its true. But now? Oh, what a sweet little guy he is! He loves to snuggle and cuddle and is always smiling. He naps good most days and sleeps from 8pm until at least 7am sometimes 8am!!! He loves to eat and can't stand to have a stinky diaper. He adores his daddy and wants to be right where Little K is. He has brought so much joy into our house and our hearts! What did we do before him???
No comments:
Post a Comment