Little C is 9 months old today! It seems completely insane that he is already 9 months old when I feel like we were just leaving the hospital with him last week. Isn't that how every mother feels? I have heard so many people say that it is so different when there are two and I have to agree. For one, time flies by. I have woken up and my "first baby" is now 3 and our "second baby" is almost 1! Man, oh, man! Secondly, I kind of compare it to having kittens... one is a lot of fun to watch, but two makes thing so much more entertaining. Of course, the other side of that is that there isn't just one "mess" to clean up, there are now DOUBLE the messes to try and clean up. For a clean-freak it has definitely been a challenge :)) and I am trying oh so hard to just learn to let things go.
Here's a little bit of what Little C is up to:
You want to be on the move ALL the time and you do not like to be left in the room when everyone walks out and leaves you.
You love sweet potatoes, carrots, all fruit and green peas.
You cry when someone takes something away from you.
You have two bottom teeth.
You already want to follow your daddy around and be his little helper.
If you get your feelings hurt you cry and cry and you hold a grudge. :))
You are army crawling and your favorite room to be in is your big sisters! (Uh Oh)
You SCREAM at the top of your lungs when you feel like you are being ignored.
Most of the time you are a very easy, laid back, happy baby that loves to explore.
You are going through a clingy phase and you will choose me over anyone else.
I'm pretty sure you said Mama yesterday! WOOO HOOOO
You are a great sleeper. You got to be at 7:30 pm and sleep until 8 am most mornings.
Happy 9 month birthday Baby C!
We Love you!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment