Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Goodbye Summer.... Sniff, Sniff

We have had a perfect summer at our house! I know there are so many who are so ready to see these host summer days go and are ready to welcome the cooler temperatures of fall.  But I am not one of those. There is something about summer in Alabama that I love. The heat doesn't really bother me and I LOVE all of the outdoor activities and the summer sun. I realize that I may feel differently if we didn't have a pool in our backyard to stay cool in, but I am definitely sad to say goodbye to our summer this year. Here's a recap in pictures...




































5 comments:

christy said...

Brings tears to my eyes to see your beautiful family. I love you so much!

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

So cute! I'm glad you have started this!

The Faiths said...

I love all those pics...i could eat those children right up!

alysonc said...

Love the pictures and so glad you are blogging again!! I am hoping to start back too!!!

Leslie said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun this summer! I can't believe how big Little K has gotten! It's amazing how fast they grow. Both of your babies are adorable!!