Monday, March 5, 2012

SHOOO WEEEEE something STINKS

Today started out at such a normal, ordinary day.  Little K woke up hungry and Little C woke up crying. :)) We got up got breakfast and then went to play in the bath.  I blew up water balloons for them to play with in the bathtub and they had a good time playing with each other. After bath I put Little C down for a nap and I let Little K play a little longer.  All was quiet and so when Little K got out and dressed I told her that I would play Beauty Shop with her and let her "cut my hair".  I'm in the middle of my "appointment" and I hear Little C fussing a little bit but I couldn't get Little K, aka my hair dresser, to stop talking long enough for me to go check on her brother.  I finally was able to stop her and I walked into Little C's room with my hair soaking wet and a towel on my head and THIS IS WHAT I FOUND........
Or really, I should say SMELLED!   It was like a crime scene.  There was POOP every where. On the bed, the sheets, the bumper pads, the floor.  It was on his hands, his face, in his nose, in his hair... and GASP..... IN HIS MOUTH!!! Oh goodness!! I screamed and he smiled. :)  Our sweet Little C had taken off his pants, his diaper and then played in his "mess"!


It's a STINKY job, but someone has got to do it....

Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop (poor Elmo) :)))

1 comment:

LuLu's Lane said...

Oh my gosh... I would be gagging~ thanks for the much needed laugh today though! Sorry you had to clean that smelly mess up, sometimes I just don't know how you Moms do it all. Your job is so tough but oh so rewarding!